Sunday, August 09, 2009

Back!!

This is my first post in almost an year. I used to love blogosphere once upon a time. Then, I just lost the motivation to write, though I am unable to comprehend why.

However, what I am sure about, is that this sudden loss of creativity affected me in more ways than one. My life turned very routine. I had become more like a machine doing the same stuff day in and day out. Though I knew what was happening, I didn't have the will to come out of it.

And then, I read this book -- "the five people you meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom. Its about a man who does the same routine job for decades and dies at the age of 83 while saving a little girl. He then goes to heaven and understands the meaning of his life.

Well, more about that book later. But what it did is to spur me back into life. So, I am here after an year -- Hopefully for a long time.

4 comments:

Kiran said...

I think I can safely take credit for this awakening :D

Welcome back.

Abhi said...

Kiran, of course. You were the one who gave me the book. Moreover, you never lost hope on me and kept prodding me to blog. So, here you go :-)

Srikanth said...

Welcome back Abhi!

Abhi said...

Thanks Kanthi :-)