Sunday, September 06, 2009

Started, at last

There are days when I have felt that I am simply wasting my life and whiling away my time. I have always had the urge to do something on my own. But my mind goes blank whenever I think about what I should do. When such days became more and more frequent, I told it to a couple of my close friends. They said that I was not alone. Even they felt the same way.

There are striking similarities between them and me. We are stuck in a job which we dont particularly love for various reasons. We want to do something different - something on our own. We want to give back to our society and our country in a big way. We, like everyone, want to make a name for ourselves. Finally, we, like most people, dont know how to acheive the above :-)

This became the hot topic of discussion whenever we met. However, the discussions were not translating into any sort of action. Our desperation was increasing. One fine day, we decided - enough of talking, its time we act. We gave ourselves a few months time to think and generate ideas. Later each of these ideas would be discussed threadbare and the shortlisted ideas would move to the next round of deliberation.

I can now proudly tell that after several meetings and deliberations, we have shortlisted one idea which we are taking up for implementation. We have started the ground work and you will hopefully hear about our progress soon.

I am really excited and plan to give my everything to make this small venture of ours, successful. I hope your best wishes and support are with us.

2 comments:

Srikanth said...

Good Luck! And can we know what you are getting into ? :P

Abhi said...

Hey Kanthi - Thanks a lot! Hopefully you will know more soon :-)