Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In search of topics to blog...

Its been a month since I wrote something. So, my mind was always on the prowl in search of blog matter :-)

There are so many things happening around the world. However, none of it is anything new.

Take the Copenhagen climate summit for example - The hype given to it by the media was unprecedented. However, as usual, the talks are heading nowhere. The rich countries don't want to pay for their earlier misdeeds while the rest of the world is hell bent on committing the same mistakes. The bottom line - Global warming and climate change deserves only lip sympathy.

Next on my list is the Telengana issue. I have lost count of the number of times the Congress Party has hit the khuladi on its own leg (Apne hi paav par khuladi maarna). This time, its on the brink of losing its government in Andhra Pradesh. Poor Mr Rossiah.

Next is Tiger Woods. Looks like he is a serious competition to Bill Clinton. Poor fellow was enjoying the best of all worlds till a few days back. Unfortunately, his luck ran out. But if everything written about him is true, he was living a dream life :D

There you go. Hopefully, I will have something meaningful to write next time around :-)

2 comments:

Kiran said...

I normally get fodder for my blog/twitter/Facebook profile in one of those obscure news articles headlines tucked away from prominence!

And there are so many of them that I want to write on - I normally immediately make a note in a google doc; but most of the time I let it pass and then the topic is not relevant any longer.

But many of my recent blog posts have come from that google doc. Just save the topic and a link probably in the google doc "Topics for blogs" or something and get back to it later. Works wonders. I can even share my document with you :)

Stier said...

Same condition i am in. Add to it, the menial job i do causes my brain to freeze to death albeit slowly, thus hampering my analytical process.

Regarding the Telangana issue, iss bar congress ne pair par khulhadi nahin maara hai... khulhaadi par pair maara hai